What You Will Gain
ISO 22301:2019 specifies the requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). The requirements for a BCMS can be employed by any organisation, whatever its size, type or location.
By the end of this Business Continuity Foundation Training, course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 22301:2019
• Describe the requirements of the ISO 22301:2019
• Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
• Take a proactive approach to minimising the impact of incidents
• Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
• Minimise downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
• Demonstrate resilience to customers and suppliers.